Here is the recipe:
1 C. Walnuts, unsoaked
1 C. Pecans, unsoaked
Pinch of Salt
3/4 C. Dates
1/3 C. Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 C. soaked Cashews
1/4 C. Raw Agave*
1/4 C. Lucuma Powder**
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
Pinch of Salt
1/4 C. Melted Coconut Oil
2 T. Cacao Butter- grated or finely diced
- Use a food processor to blend together the ingredients for the Brownies
- Press firmly into a 6" square brownie pan ("this is a dense brownie") and put into the fridge until firm.
- For the Icing, blend the cashews, agave, lucuma powder, vanilla, lemon juice and salt in your high-speed blender.
- Over double boiler (or metal bowl suspended over pot with boiling water) whisk coconut oil until melted completely, and then add in grated/finely-diced cacao butter and melt it, blending into the coconut oil
- Next, with machine running, stream in 1/4 C. melted coconut oil and 2 T. Cacao Butter (mixed together).
- Put the icing into the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Take both brownies and icing out and ice.
To your living health!
Please note that I am an affiliate for many of the products and services offered on this site. That means that when you click and purchase these products or services I receive a small commission. I appreciate your support for maintaining the information on this site!
Search Raw Genesis or the World Wide Web: