Combine together in a large bowl:
- 4 ripe chopped (not mashed) Avocado
- 6 fresh-grated organic Garlic cloves
- 1/2 organic Sweet Red Pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large ripe-ripe organic Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 thumb-size organic Ginger root piece, grated
- Celtic Sea Salt or natural Dulce Flakes, to taste
The power is in the fresh grated garlic…. use as much as you like (or dare). If the person you are chatting with across the table is also eating this, neither of you will find the other offensive..hehehe.
Tip for keeping the Guacamole Green…. slip a pit from one of the avocados in with the guacamole– remove at serving time.
Goes great with dehydrated flax crackers or corn chips, etc. Eat in tandem with Mango Salsa and other luscious fruity summer dishes.
To your living health!