The following “raw” crackers (they are dehydrated at 115 degrees F. over a lengthy period of time…. until you think they are crisp or chewy enough for you…18-24 hours) have 6 cloves of organic garlic in them. You can vary that, as you can all the additions to the basic flax seeds.
So, start by soaking in filtered water, for 12 hours:
- 4 Cups of organic Flaxseed in a Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Cup of natural, raw Almonds in another bowl
- 2 large, juicy, ripe, organic Tomatoes
- 3 stocks of organic Celery
- 6 cloves of organic Garlic
- 3 medium organic Carrots
- 1 small organic Zucchini
- 2 T. dried Italian herbs OR handfuls of fresh herbs such as Rosemary, Basil, Oregano, Chives, Parsley, etc. (to taste)
- 2 T. Celtic Sea Salt (or to taste)
Dehydrate at 115 degrees Farenheit for about 12 hours.
Peel off the sheets. Put them aside and turn over and put the crackers back on the screens without sheets to dehydrate again for another 6-12 hours.
Take out the dehydrated crackers and break them into sizes that work for your family/guests. Store in a container with a lid. Delicious with Guacamole or fresh Mango Salsa.