This has been a big hit at the Sabbath potlucks. It is an adaptation of the one on “Gone Raw”.
Combine in a large bowl:
- 3 ripe large Mangos (or 6 ripe peaches, nectarines, etc.), chopped up
- Handful of minced fresh organic Cilantro
- 16 oz.organic Cherry Tomatoes, chopped up
- 1 organic Red Sweet Pepper, chopped up
- 1/2 organic Purple Onion, chopped up
- Juice of 2-3 organic Lemons
- Celtic Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cayenne, just a blessing with it (tiny sprinkle)
Put a lid on the bowl (plate, plastic, whatnot) and let it mellow in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before serving. Tastes great on the second day.
Serve with dehydrated Flax Crackers or corn chips. Goes well with other salad and guacamole-type appetizers.
*Salsa is plated in my Grandmother’s china: Marlborough Royal Petal by Grindley, England