Everyone has their own variation of a vegan cheesecake recipe. This is our world’s most delicious vegan cheesecake recipe. To make it you will need:
- 12oz silken tofu
- ½ cup soy, hemp or almond milk
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 9″ graham cracker crust
- a box of fresh organic strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wrap the tofu in a paper towel and gently squeeze excess moisture out. This will help keep the final product from being runny.
- In a blender, combine the tofu, choice of milk, sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup or agave nectar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pie crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove vegan cheesecake from the oven and place it on the counter to cool.
- Place it in the fridge when the vegan cheesecake is cool and chill overnight or for at least 10 hours
- Top the entire vegan cheesecake with strawberries.
That’s all these is to this vegan cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!
*thanks to www.veryveryvegan.com for a reprint of this recipe!
To your living health!